If you are a licensed physician in Wisconsin, you may obtain an investigational drug permit to dispense cannabidiol in non-psychoactive forms. Alternatively, you can also provide a patient with official documentation that states that the individual is authorized to possess non-psychoactive forms of cannabis to treat a seizure disorder. This section includes an overview of state requirements for recommending physicians and links to necessary forms. All investigative new drug forms and instructions for doctors can be found on the FDA website.