- Get Informed Get Informed
- Get Involved Get Involved
- News News
Your deadlines to register to vote in New Mexico
- In Person: Saturday before Election Day at the county clerk's office. 28 days before Election Day otherwise.
- By Mail: Postmarked 28 days before Election Day. However, an application may be accepted through the Friday following the deadline if the application is postmarked before the deadline.
- Online: 28 days before Election Day
To check your voter status or register to vote, visit https://www.vote.org/state/new-mexico/
Share this page