Let’s hang out and talk about medical cannabis in California tomorrow night. Join ASA Executive Director Steph Sherer and me for a live Google Hangout online at 7:00 PM. We will be talking about:
- The outcome of a key vote on a medical cannabis licensing bill in the Assembly Public Safety Committee on Thursday afternoon – including a discussion of the latest amendments
- A bill that allows patients and caregivers to receive reasonable compensation if their legal medical cannabis or plants are damaged or destroyed by the police
- A proposed bill that will save patients’ lives by preventing discrimination against medical cannabis users in organ transplants
- Local bans, referendums, and initiatives
- The biggest and most important citizen lobby day yet on Monday, August 4, in Sacramento
The decisions lawmakers make this summer could affect you and your loved ones for years to come. You need to be a part of the conversation, so don’t miss this chance.
What: Medical Cannabis in California - A Live Google Hangout with Steph Sherer & Don Duncan
When: 7:00 PM (PDT) * Thursday, June 26, 2014
Copy this URL into your web browser to join the conversation:
A Google Hangout is a live interactive event online, which you can join on your computer or mobile device. The event is free.
Don’t forget to register and make travel arrangements for the California Citizen Lobby Day in Sacramento on Monday, August 4, 2014. I will make an appointment for you to meet with your Assembly Member and Senator when you register.
See you tomorrow night!