- Get Informed Get Informed
- Get Involved Get Involved
- News News
Your deadlines to register to vote in Utah
- In Person: 7 days before Election Day in clerk's office, but may also register during early vote and on Election Day.However, individuals must vote by provisional ballot if they: (i) register online or in person between 7 and 14 days before Election Day, (ii) register during early voting, or (iii) register on Election Day.
- By Mail: Postmarked 30 days before Election Day, the deadline is extended to the next business day if this falls on a Sunday.
- Online: 7 days before Election Day
To check your voter status or register to vote, visit https://www.vote.org/state/utah/
Share this page