Register for Unity 2021
Americans for Safe Access is excited to announce the 9th Annual National Medical Cannabis Unity Conference on April 29-30, 2021. Unity 2021 is the event to learn best practices, exchange ideas, and grow the medical cannabis movement. Attendees will be joined by other patients, caregivers, students, veterans, advocates, and medical and legal professionals from around the country who are working to protect and expand access for all patients. Unity 2021 will be our most accessible yet, with numerous “Pay What You Can” options, guaranteeing that no one will be turned away for lack of funds.
This online conference will feature panel discussions with question time, breakout sessions for attendees, and expert-led workshops. Some panel topics you can expect during this 2 day conference are:
TRACK 1: No Patient Left Behind
- Removing Barriers: Housing, Healthcare & Employment
- Kids & Cannabis: A Life Saving Treatment
- High Cost: Regulating Affordable and Accessible Medicine
TRACK 2: Science & Research
- Elevating Truth: Laying the Groundwork for Clinical Medical Cannabis Research
- Building Trust: Engaging in Physician Education
- Demanding Federal Intervention: Testing, Contamination & Health
TRACK 3: Legislative Affairs
- Global Update: International Rescheduling and Standards
- Biden-Harris Can Do It! Applying Pressure & Prioritizing Medical Cannabis
- State Progress: COVID Protections & Expanding Access
We will also be hosting our annual Lobby Day. Attendees will have the opportunity to drive forward the critical work of advocating for medical cannabis patients with U.S. Senators, U.S. Representatives, and their staff.
This year's conference theme is “No Patient Left Behind”. Despite growing medical cannabis access, patients still face significant barriers, and there are numerous actions both Congress and the Biden-Harris administration can and should take to save lives right now. Unity 21 will begin on April 29, corresponding to the end of the first 100 days of the new Biden administration.
Over the next few weeks, we will be sending out various action alerts that you can take from the comfort of your home to demand the Biden Harris administration and Congress take action to protect the most vulnerable patients among us. Take the pledge now to get involved and to get updates as the campaign unfolds.
This is an online conference and does not require travel or accommodations to attend. Just internet access.
We look forward to seeing you at Unity 21. For more information please contact [email protected].
Share this page