Our own Dustin McDonald joined Mindbuzz and Tetragram to participate in a discussion focused on how journaling can empower patients to take control of their medical cannabis treatment experiences. During the webinar, medical cannabis patients and leading industry professionals discussed how simple practices can transform patient outcomes in powerful ways.
● Dustin McDonald, Interim Policy Director at Americans for Safe Access
● Connor Sheffield, champion of Connor’s Courage Law, legalizing the supervised dispensation of cannabis medication on school grounds in Maryland
● Dr. Janice Knox, MD, MBA, cannabis therapeutics expert from The Doctors Knox
● Charles Smith, retired Prince George’s County police officer
● Otha Smith III, Managing Member at Tetragram
● Walt Rampata, President and Co-Founder of Mindbuzz
This webinar was originally hosted on July 10, 2020.