A week of national news about medical cannabis, in review. If you live in Northern California, be part of making the news by protesting Obama's crackdown on state-legal dispensaries when he visits Oakland on Monday.
- Federal Judge Orders Defendant to Stop Taking Marinol - Toke of the Town
- University of Saskatchewan researchers have discovered the chemical pathway that Cannabis sativa uses to create bioactive compounds called cannabinoids - Phys.org
- Obama’s Pot Problem - Salon.com
- Most Active Constitutional Cannabis Lawyer - East Bay Express
- Truth In Trials Act, Medical Marijuana Protection Bill, Proposed By Bipartisan Group Of Lawmakers - The Huffington Post
- One in eight with fibromyalgia uses cannabis as medicine - Reuters
- Obama's Attorney Has Come Unhinged: Melinda Haag's Crusade Against Medical Pot Jeopardizes California's Safety - Steph Sherer in the Huffington Post