Veterans and Medical Cannabis Roundtable Discussion
This webinar is over but you can still watch the recorded version any time!
To commemorate Veteran’s Day this year, Americans for Safe Access and key veterans groups across the U.S. will be hosting a medical cannabis roundtable event pm Tuesday, November 10th from 4-6 p.m. ET (1-3 PT). Join us for this veteran-run roundtable discussion of medical cannabis issues that effect veterans access.
We are very pleased to announce the participation of:
- Representative Lou Correa, responsible for the VA Medicinal Cannabis Research Act
- Michael Krawitz, Veterans for Medical Cannabis Access
- Matt Zorn, Attorney pro bono working on behalf of Sue Sisley’s veteran research case
- Todd Scattini, CEO Harvest360
- Cherissa Jackson, AMVETS
- Eryck Stamper, Veterans22 Initiative
- Abbie Bennett, award-winning journalist at Connecting Vets
- Jose Belen, Florida Mission Zero
- Dr. Philip Blair, Chief Medical Advisor, Harvest 360
- Todd Larkin, Texoma Veterans Alliance
Discussion topics will include:
- Medical cannabis use among veterans in the U.S.
- Barriers to medical cannabis access among this group
- Federal medical cannabis legislation for veterans
- Policies the public and private sector can enact now to help veterans gain better access to medical cannabis such as discounted medicine and medical cards
RSVP for this free online event to view the presentations and participate in the discussion.
We are also seeking individuals to share their personal stories about medical cannabis access. If you'll allow us to use your story for our advocacy efforts please submit a video or audio recording by email to email@example.com.
Thank you to our partner organizations at:
Thanks to our event sponsors at: