- About About
Medical Patient Resources Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis Patient's Guide to CBD Talking to your doctor Become a Legal Medical Marijuana Patient The Medical Cannabis Patient’s Guide for U.S. Travel Guide to Using Medical Cannabis Cannabis Tincture, Salve, Butter and Oil Recipes Arthritis and Medical Cannabis Cancer and Medical Cannabis Chronic Pain and Medical Cannabis Gastrointestinal Disorders and Medical Cannabis HIV/AIDS and Medical Cannabis Movement Disorders and Medical Cannabis Multiple Sclerosis and Medical Cannabis Aging and Medical Cannabis Veterans and Medical Cannabis Medical Marijuana Conditions in Your Area Leaf411 Affordability Program Growing Cannabis Tracking Treatment & Gathering Data with Releaf App Medical Professional Resources Medical Cannabis Continuing Medical Education (CME) Cannabis Safety Medical Cannabis Research
- Legal Legal
Advocacy ASA Chapters Start an ASA Chapter Take Action Campaigns No Patient Left Behind End Pain, Not Lives Vote Medical Marijuana Medical Cannabis Advocate's Training Center Resources for Tabling and Lobby Days Strategic Planning Civics 101 Strategic Messaging Citizen Lobbying Participating in Implementation Movement Building Organizing a Demonstration Organizing Turnout for Civic Meetings Public Speaking Media 101 Patient's History of Medical Cannabis
Policy Model Federal Legislation Download Ending The Federal Conflict Public Comments by ASA Industry Standards Guide to Regulating Industry Standards Recognizing Science using the Data Quality Act Data Quality Act Briefs Fact Sheet on ASA's Data Quality Act Petition to HHS ASA Data Quality Act petition to HHS Information on Lawyers and Named Patients in the Data Quality Act Lawsuit Reports 2020 State of the States Medical Cannabis in America Medical Cannabis Access for Pain Treatment
- News News
- Join Join
Veterans and Medical Cannabis Roundtable Discussion
This webinar is over but you can still watch the recorded version any time!
To commemorate Veteran’s Day this year, Americans for Safe Access and key veterans groups across the U.S. will be hosting a medical cannabis roundtable event pm Tuesday, November 10th from 4-6 p.m. ET (1-3 PT). Join us for this veteran-run roundtable discussion of medical cannabis issues that effect veterans access.
We are very pleased to announce the participation of:
- Representative Lou Correa, responsible for the VA Medicinal Cannabis Research Act
- Michael Krawitz, Veterans for Medical Cannabis Access
- Matt Zorn, Attorney pro bono working on behalf of Sue Sisley’s veteran research case
- Todd Scattini, CEO Harvest360
- Cherissa Jackson, AMVETS
- Eryck Stamper, Veterans22 Initiative
- Abbie Bennett, award-winning journalist at Connecting Vets
- Jose Belen, Florida Mission Zero
- Dr. Philip Blair, Chief Medical Advisor, Harvest 360
- Todd Larkin, Texoma Veterans Alliance
Discussion topics will include:
- Medical cannabis use among veterans in the U.S.
- Barriers to medical cannabis access among this group
- Federal medical cannabis legislation for veterans
- Policies the public and private sector can enact now to help veterans gain better access to medical cannabis such as discounted medicine and medical cards
RSVP for this free online event to view the presentations and participate in the discussion.
We are also seeking individuals to share their personal stories about medical cannabis access. If you'll allow us to use your story for our advocacy efforts please submit a video or audio recording by email to [email protected].
Thank you to our partner organizations at:
Thanks to our event sponsors at:
November 10, 2020 at 4:00pm - 6pm
Zoom Online Webinar