We are thankful for you!
For over 20 years, we have had the honor to work alongside our incredible members and supporters. It hasn’t been an easy road and there is still so much to do. In the spirit of the holidays we wanted to take a minute to say thank you to all of you and to share some of the things we are thankful for this year.
- Millions of Americans have access to medical cannabis.
- In August, the FDA recognized that cannabis has accepted medical use in the United States.
- The Biden Administration will likely reschedule cannabis.
- Medical Professionals are guaranteed protection to discuss cannabis treatments with their patients thanks to the Medical Marijuana and Cannabidiol Act of 2022.
- The National Institute of Health is directing more funds toward cannabis research.
- The FDA and Congress are looking at ways to regulate cannabis cannabinoid products.
- Americans for Safe Access and our supporters are still fighting for safe access every day!
We hope you have a relaxing holiday with friends and family; return refreshed and ready to keep fighting!
Thank you for all you do!
The ASA Family
P.S. In case you missed it, check out ASA’s 2023 webinars for free:
- CANNABIS IN SCHEDULE III? WHAT JUST HAPPENED: BIDEN ADMINISTRATION AND CANNABIS SCHEDULING
- CREATING A NATIONAL MEDICAL CANNABIS PROGRAM: WHY WE NEED IT, WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE & HOW WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
- HEALTH AFTER HAPPY HOUR? THE FORGOTTEN PATIENT IN ADULT-USE MARKETS
- WHAT’S IN YOUR CANNABIS? A CONSUMER’S GUIDE TO CANNABIS PRODUCT SAFETY
- CANNABIS SCHEDULING: PAST PRESENT & FUTURE
- REGULATING PATIENT HEALTH
If you appreciate ASA's work, join now to become a part of the movement, sign up to get ASA's monthly newsletters and updates, or donate to help us continue to do the important work we do everyday to help bring greater access to patients across the country.
Share this page