Americans for Safe Access (ASA) is seeking a Sales Manager with leadership experience to build and execute a sales plan for the PFC program and actively engage new prospects. The PFC Sales Manager will be responsible for setting sales targets, managing key accounts, and educating businesses on the importance of PFC’s industry training and business certification program.
The Patient Focused Certification (“PFC”) program was created by ASA to establish a clear standard for business training and compliance in the medical cannabis industry. PFC’s standards have since been adopted by nearly half the medical cannabis programs in the US and the training and certification programs lead the market.
This is a part-time, commission-based job. Hours can be flexible. Possible travel opportunities.
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a comprehensive sales plan to build PFC’s sales function and establish an active flow of leads and deals.
- Identify and engage PFC’s key accounts, attract new business leads, and develop an active deal pipeline.
- Develop exceptional long-term customer relationships, maintaining communication with past, current, and potential program participants.
- Take responsibility for client billing and payment matters, tracking and report monthly PFC invoices and expenses.
- Manage and grow existing communications platforms, including our social media accounts, blog, and newsletter; and seek new ways to promote PFC’s work.
- Follow all ASA and PFC company policies and procedures.
- 2-3 years sales experience
- Cannabis industry experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Please submit your resume to [email protected].
We value diversity on our staff and especially encourage women, people of color, indigenous people, disabled people, and members of the LGBTQ+ community to apply.
About Americans for Safe Access
The mission of Americans for Safe Access (ASA) is to ensure safe and legal access to cannabis (marijuana) for therapeutic uses and research. ASA works with our grassroots base of over 150,000 supporters to effect change using public education and direct advocacy at the local, state, and federal level.