- About About
Medical Patient Resources Cannabis Care Certification Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis Patient's Guide to CBD Talking to your doctor Become a Legal Medical Marijuana Patient The Medical Cannabis Patient’s Guide for U.S. Travel Guide to Using Medical Cannabis Cannabis Tincture, Salve, Butter and Oil Recipes Arthritis and Medical Cannabis Cancer and Medical Cannabis Chronic Pain and Medical Cannabis Gastrointestinal Disorders and Medical Cannabis HIV/AIDS and Medical Cannabis Movement Disorders and Medical Cannabis Multiple Sclerosis and Medical Cannabis Aging and Medical Cannabis Veterans and Medical Cannabis Medical Marijuana Conditions in Your Area Growing Cannabis Tracking Treatment & Gathering Data with Releaf App Medical Professional Resources Medical Cannabis Continuing Medical Education (CME) Cannabis Safety Medical Cannabis Research
- Legal Legal
Advocacy ASA Chapters Start an ASA Chapter Take Action Congress Must Act for Cannabis Patients! Pass Medical Cannabis Legislation NOW! Campaigns No Patient Left Behind End Pain, Not Lives Vote Medical Marijuana Medical Cannabis Advocate's Training Center Resources for Tabling and Lobby Days Strategic Planning Civics 101 Strategic Messaging Citizen Lobbying Participating in Implementation Movement Building Organizing a Demonstration Organizing Turnout for Civic Meetings Public Speaking Media 101 Patient's History of Medical Cannabis
Policy Policy Positions Model Federal Legislation Download Ending The Federal Conflict Public Comments by ASA Industry Standards Guide to Regulating Industry Standards Reports 2021 State of the States Medical Cannabis in America Cannabis and Cannabis Resin- Critical Review Preparation Document Recognizing Science using the Data Quality Act Data Quality Act Briefs Fact Sheet on ASA's Data Quality Act Petition to HHS ASA Data Quality Act petition to HHS Information on Lawyers and Named Patients in the Data Quality Act Lawsuit
- News News
- Join Join
PFC’s Cannabis Regulation Demystification Tour
Cannabis Regulations Don’t Have to Be a BuMMeR:
PFC’s Cannabis Regulation Demystification Tour
With the passage of Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act (MMRSA), California’s medical cannabis industry is now moving into a state licensing program. Voters will also be deciding on yet another major regulatory bill, Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA) in November. Both laws include robust product safety protocols as well as a new licensing program.
Patient Focused Certification, a project of Americans for Safe Access is hosting an educational tour for the California medical cannabis industry to help demystify the regulations that will come from Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation (BMMR) and give practical advice for business to meet and exceed these requirements.
Whether you are currently a part of the medical cannabis industry or hoping to apply for a medical cannabis license this event is for you!
Attendees will learn the general regulatory requirements for manufacturing, cultivation, dispensing, and laboratory operations as well as operating procedures, policies, and training recommended for each operation. PFC staff will demystify regulatory inspection, help you prepare your business and provide practical steps to reduce company liability with the industry's industry best practices.
- Welcome Reception
- Trends in cannabis industry regulations nationwide
- Impact of MMRSA and the AUMA on California’s medical cannabis industry
- Preparing for Regulatory Compliance
- Hopland: August 28th, 2-5 pm, Emerald Pharms, 13771 U.S. 101, Hopland, CA 95449
- Sacramento: August 29th, 6-9 pm, Sutter Square Galleria, 2901 St K, Sacramento, California 95816
- San Jose: August 30th, 6-9 pm, CannaCulture Collective, 3591 Charter Park Dr, San Jose, CA 95136
- Monterey/Santa Cruz: August 31st, 6-9 pm, Community Foundation Santa Cruz- Solari Rm, 7807 Soquel Drive, Aptos CA 95003
- Oakland: September 1st, 6-9 pm, Oaksterdam University, 1734 Telegraph Ave Oakland, CA 94612
- Humboldt County: September 10th, 2-5 pm, Bayside Grange, 2297 Jacoby Creek Rd, Bayside, CA 95524
- San Diego: September 12th, 6-9 pm, Giovanni's Restaurant, 9353 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92123
- Los Angeles: September 13th, 6-9 pm, Los Angeles Athletic Club, 431 West Seventh St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Riverside: September 14th, 6-9 pm, THCF Clinic, 647 Main Street #4D, Riverside, CA 92501
- Fresno: September 15th, 6-9 pm
* Some locations are TBD
August 28, 2016 at 2:00pm - September 14, 2016
Timothy-Paul Murphy · · 2026186975
Join for free news and updates on medical cannabis!
Please provide your email to download
Or sign in