PFC California Tour PFC’s Cannabis Regulation Demystification Tour
Cannabis Regulations Don’t Have to Be a BuMMeR:
PFC’s Cannabis Regulation Demystification Tour
With the passage of Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act (MMRSA), California’s medical cannabis industry is now moving into a state licensing program. Voters will also be deciding on yet another major regulatory bill, Adult Use of Marijuana Act (AUMA) in November. Both laws include robust product safety protocols as well as a new licensing program.
Patient Focused Certification, a project of Americans for Safe Access is hosting an educational tour for the California medical cannabis industry to help demystify the regulations that will come from Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulation (BMMR) and give practical advice for business to meet and exceed these requirements.
Whether you are currently a part of the medical cannabis industry or hoping to apply for a medical cannabis license this event is for you!
Attendees will learn the general regulatory requirements for manufacturing, cultivation, dispensing, and laboratory operations as well as operating procedures, policies, and training recommended for each operation. PFC staff will demystify regulatory inspection, help you prepare your business and provide practical steps to reduce company liability with the industry's industry best practices.
- Welcome Reception
- Trends in cannabis industry regulations nationwide
- Impact of MMRSA and the AUMA on California’s medical cannabis industry
- Preparing for Regulatory Compliance
- Hopland: August 28th, 2-5 pm, Emerald Pharms, 13771 U.S. 101, Hopland, CA 95449
- Sacramento: August 29th, 6-9 pm, Sutter Square Galleria, 2901 St K, Sacramento, California 95816
- San Jose: August 30th, 6-9 pm, CannaCulture Collective, 3591 Charter Park Dr, San Jose, CA 95136
- Monterey/Santa Cruz: August 31st, 6-9 pm, Community Foundation Santa Cruz- Solari Rm, 7807 Soquel Drive, Aptos CA 95003
- Oakland: September 1st, 6-9 pm, Oaksterdam University, 1734 Telegraph Ave Oakland, CA 94612
- Humboldt County: September 10th, 2-5 pm, Bayside Grange, 2297 Jacoby Creek Rd, Bayside, CA 95524
- San Diego: September 12th, 6-9 pm, Giovanni's Restaurant, 9353 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego, CA 92123
- Los Angeles: September 13th, 6-9 pm, Los Angeles Athletic Club, 431 West Seventh St, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- Riverside: September 14th, 6-9 pm, THCF Clinic, 647 Main Street #4D, Riverside, CA 92501
- Fresno: September 15th, 6-9 pm
* Some locations are TBD
CONTACTTimothy-Paul Murphy · · 2026186975