ASA Executive Director Steph Sherer
February 8-15, 2015 * California
Update - Look for Steph's report on the tour here soon!
There is a lot going on at the local and state level related to medical cannabis in California, and the pace of activity is sure to increase as we approach an expected voter initiative legalizing marijuana in November of 2016. What does that mean for patients, caregivers, and providers? What do we need to do right now? Who is talking to lawmakers about your rights?
Steph Sherer is the Executive Director of Americans for Safe Access (ASA), the nation’s leading medical cannabis patients’ advocacy organization. Please join her at one of several community meetings to talk about medical cannabis at the local and state level this year and next.
- What is on the horizon for state legislation in 2015?
- What does it mean for patients and providers in communities statewide?
- What can be done to protect patients from stigma and discrimination?
- What can be done to bring safe and legal access to every community?
- Is legalization inevitable?
- What does legalization mean for legal patients and providers in the state?
- And more…
Can you help promote these events in your community? Click here to download a .pdf version of this page to distribute at patients' cooperatives and collectives, doctors' offices, and other appropriate public locations.
Email [email protected] or call (916) 449-3975 for more information.
Share this page