- About About
Medical Patient Resources Becoming a State-Authorized Patient Talking to your doctor The Medical Cannabis Patient’s Guide for U.S. Travel Patient's Guide to CBD Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis Guide to Using Medical Cannabis Condition-based Booklets Growing Cannabis Cannabis Tincture, Salve, Butter and Oil Recipes Leaf411 Affordability Program Tracking Treatment & Gathering Data with Releaf App Medical Professional Resources CME for Medical Professionals Cannabis Safety Medical Cannabis Research
- Legal Legal
Advocacy ASA Chapters Start an ASA Chapter Take Action Campaigns No Patient Left Behind End Pain, Not Lives Vote Medical Marijuana Medical Cannabis Advocate's Training Center Resources for Tabling and Lobby Days Strategic Planning Civics 101 Strategic Messaging Citizen Lobbying Participating in Implementation Movement Building Organizing a Demonstration Organizing Turnout for Civic Meetings Public Speaking Media 101 Patient's History of Medical Cannabis
Policy Model Federal Legislation Download Ending The Federal Conflict Public Comments by ASA Industry Standards Guide to Regulating Industry Standards Recognizing Science using the Data Quality Act Fact Sheet on ASA's Data Quality Act Petition to HHS Data Quality Act Briefs ASA Data Quality Act petition to HHS Information on Lawyers and Named Patients in the Data Quality Act Lawsuit Reports 2020 State of the States Medical Cannabis Access for Pain Treatment Medical Cannabis in America
- Join Join
Maryland Application Preparation Event
Industry Training, Product Safety and Zoning, oh, my...
Are you ready to meet the regulatory requirements? Applications for those seeking licenses to operate as a medical cannabis grower, processor or dispenser in Maryland are now open. The Maryland medical cannabis regulations require Industry professionals meet extensive staff training requirements, the most robust product safety protocols in the country and require local zoning sign-off.
- Dr. Jahan Marcu, Chief Auditor for Patient Focused Certification Program (PFC) and Lead Scientist for Americans for Safe Access (ASA)
- Kristin Nevedal, Program Director for Patient Focused Certification (PFC)
- Steph Sherer, Executive Director for Americans for Safe Access (ASA)
- Rikin Mehta, Senior Deputy Director, Health Regulation & Licensing Administration (DOH)
- Dawn Marie Merrill, LPN and Member of the Maryland Chapter for Safe Access
- 5:30 – 6:00pm - Opening Reception
- 6:15 – 7:00pm - Local Zoning, Application Process and PFC Resources
- 7:00 – 7:30pm - Best Practices and Quality Standards
- 7:30 – 8:00pm - What is Patient Focused Certification
- 8:00 – 9:00pm - Industry Training Teaser
Our experienced staff members have over a dozen years’ experience working in implementing medical cannabis laws nationwide and have helped to develop and improve laws at both the local and state level. The PFC training and education program prepares individuals to learn and understand state and local regulations, as well as the required safety and operational protocols. PFC training is currently licensed by the Department of Public Health in the District of Columbia as a mandatory training for all staff working in the DC medical cannabis program. Additionally, PFC has been awarded a contract with the State of Maryland to train all compliance inspectors for the State’s medical cannabis program. Click here to learn more about PFC.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
- $75 per person
- $125 for Two
* purchase price is applicable towards any future PFC services!
October 12, 2015 at 5:30pm - 9pm
401 W Pratt St
Baltimore, MD 21201
Google map and directions