- Get Informed Get Informed
- Get Involved Get Involved
- News News
Position: Bookkeeper (part-time)
Location: Washington, D.C.
The position is responsible for day to day accounts. 5-8 hours a month.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the general ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Enter vendor invoices, and reconcile credit card statements.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Preparation of bills, payments to vendors
- Process Payroll
- Tax Preparation
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Extensive experience in Quickbooks online
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
ASA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, people with disabilities, and those who identify as LGBTQ+.
To apply, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected]
Share this page