Position: Bookkeeper (part-time)
Location: Washington, D.C.
The position is responsible for day to day accounts. 8-10 hours a week in DC office.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the general ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Enter vendor invoices, and reconcile credit card statements.
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Preparation of bills, payments to vendors
- Process Payroll
- 3-5 years accounting experience
- Extensive experience in Quickbooks online
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
ASA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color and those who identify as LGBTQ.
To apply, please submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email@example.com