Read all about it in ASA's Activist Newsletter
ASA's latest Activist Newsletter is bursting at the seams with information for medical cannabis advocates. In this month's issue, you'll learn about the dramatic turn in the widely watched federal trial of the Kettle Falls Five, plus the new bill in Congress that would make safe access a reality for more veterans, the new medical cannabis law in Virginia, and the bills pending in Pennsylvania, Iowa, Utah, Missouri, California and Washington State.
You'll also see what activists and Congressional allies are doing to pressure the government to reschedule cannabis, and read the story of the ASA Chapter that is being honored at our annual National Unity Conference March 27-31 in Washington, D.C.
- Kettle Falls Five Acquitted on 4 of 5 Charges
- New Bipartisan Bill Focuses on Safe Access for Veterans
- Virginia 12th State to Enact CBD-only Law
- Many States Considering Medical Cannabis Bills
- California Bill to End Transplant Denials for Cannabis Patients
- Washington State Lawmakers Consider New Regulations
- Executive Branch Pressured to Reschedule Cannabis
- ASA Chapter Profile: Safe Access Virginia
- ASA National Unity Conference March 27-31
Share this page