- About About
Medical Patient Resources Becoming a State-Authorized Patient Talking to your doctor The Medical Cannabis Patient’s Guide for U.S. Travel Patient's Guide to CBD Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis Guide to Using Medical Cannabis Condition-based Booklets Growing Cannabis Cannabis Tincture, Salve, Butter and Oil Recipes Leaf411 Affordability Program Tracking Treatment & Gathering Data with Releaf App Medical Professional Resources CME for Medical Professionals Cannabis Safety Medical Cannabis Research
- Legal Legal
Advocacy ASA Chapters Start an ASA Chapter Take Action Campaigns No Patient Left Behind End Pain, Not Lives Vote Medical Marijuana Medical Cannabis Advocate's Training Center Resources for Tabling and Lobby Days Strategic Planning Civics 101 Strategic Messaging Citizen Lobbying Participating in Implementation Movement Building Organizing a Demonstration Organizing Turnout for Civic Meetings Public Speaking Media 101 Patient's History of Medical Cannabis
Policy Model Federal Legislation Download Ending The Federal Conflict Public Comments by ASA Industry Standards Guide to Regulating Industry Standards Recognizing Science using the Data Quality Act Fact Sheet on ASA's Data Quality Act Petition to HHS Data Quality Act Briefs ASA Data Quality Act petition to HHS Information on Lawyers and Named Patients in the Data Quality Act Lawsuit Reports 2020 State of the States Medical Cannabis in America Medical Cannabis Access for Pain Treatment
- Join Join
2020 Year End Policy Review
Watch our wrap-up the policy developments of 2020 and the political situation of medical cannabis going forward into 2021. Featuring Debbie Churgai, Dustin McDonald, Andrew Coon and Steph Sherer, this webinar will give you our analysis of the year in medical cannabis. The webinar provides an overview of:
- Highlights from some of ASA’s biggest accomplishments in 2020.
- 2020 General Election Turnout and what this means for cannabis patients.
- 2020 Ballot measures and their potential impact on states medical cannabis programs.
- Expectations of the Biden-Harris administration and where we can make an impact on their policy agenda.
- Changes in the House and Senate and their impact on cannabis bills in 2021.
- A preview of ASA’s upcoming advocacy priorities and how you can get involved.