2020 Year End Policy Review
Watch our wrap-up the policy developments of 2020 and the political situation of medical cannabis going forward into 2021. Featuring Debbie Churgai, Dustin McDonald, Andrew Coon and Steph Sherer, this webinar will give you our analysis of the year in medical cannabis. The webinar provides an overview of:
- Highlights from some of ASA’s biggest accomplishments in 2020.
- 2020 General Election Turnout and what this means for cannabis patients.
- 2020 Ballot measures and their potential impact on states medical cannabis programs.
- Expectations of the Biden-Harris administration and where we can make an impact on their policy agenda.
- Changes in the House and Senate and their impact on cannabis bills in 2021.
- A preview of ASA’s upcoming advocacy priorities and how you can get involved.