Pages tagged "Google Hangout"
- Message from the CA Director: Let's talk about medical cannabis and the election
- State & Local News: California, Santa Ana, Santa Cruz, La Mesa, Nevada County, De Luz, Berkeley
- Public Meetings & Events: San Francisco, Santa Ana, Washington DC, and online
- Court Support: Los Angeles, Visalia, and more
- Take Action Now: Pardon Dr. Mollie Fry, Join the ASA-CCSA Discussion List, Support the Medical Marijuana Organ Transplant Act
- ASA Website Spotlight: Resources for Patients
- Chapter & Affiliate Meetings: Grass Valley, Yuba County
Election Day in California is over, and medical cannabis advocates can expect a legislative playing field in 2015 that is largely unchanged from this year. Seventeen Assembly Members identified as medical cannabis supporters were up for election on Tuesday. Fifteen were reelected to their offices, and two were elected to serve in the Senate. Fifteen Assembly Members identified as opponents were seeking reelection, but only thirteen succeeded. The supporter/opponent ratio in the Senate, where only twenty out of forty seats were on the ballot, remained unchanged.Read more
- Message from the CA Director: Hangout with me on Thursday
- State & Local News: National, state, and local news from communities all over California
- Public Meetings & Events: Sacramento, Corcoran, Porterville, Richmond, San Francisco, Riverside, Ventura, Washington, DC, and online
- Court Support: Oroville, Redding, and more
- Take Action Now: Join ASA’s New California Discussion List and more
- ASA Website Spotlight: Campaigns & Projects
- Chapter & Affiliate Meetings: San Francisco and Lake County
I want to invite you to join me for a live Google Hangout on Thursday, September 18, at 7:00 PM. Don’t worry. You do not have to go anywhere. A Google Hangout is an interactive online event that you can join from you computer or mobile device.
What happened in the state legislature this year? What is likely to happen next year? What does the proposed voter initiative to legalize adult use of cannabis in 2016 mean for patients in California? Let’s talk. There is an interactive Q&A option. Feel free to email questions in advance, too. I’ll be hosting these interactive events monthly for the rest of the year.
Just log onto https://plus.google.com/events/ccj9mhhh29s3rs27m2fjmr905bg a little before 7:00 PM on Thursday to participate in the Q&A part of the broadcast. You can also watch on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZhu8oHIB4Read more