- About About
Medical Patient Resources Becoming a State-Authorized Patient Talking to your doctor The Medical Cannabis Patient’s Guide for U.S. Travel Patient's Guide to CBD Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis Guide to Using Medical Cannabis Condition-based Booklets Growing Cannabis Cannabis Tincture, Salve, Butter and Oil Recipes Leaf411 Affordability Program Tracking Treatment & Gathering Data with Releaf App Medical Professional Resources CME for Medical Professionals Cannabis Safety Medical Cannabis Research
- Legal Legal
Advocacy ASA Chapters Start an ASA Chapter Take Action Campaigns No Patient Left Behind End Pain, Not Lives Vote Medical Marijuana Medical Cannabis Advocate's Training Center Resources for Tabling and Lobby Days Strategic Planning Civics 101 Strategic Messaging Citizen Lobbying Participating in Implementation Movement Building Organizing a Demonstration Organizing Turnout for Civic Meetings Public Speaking Media 101 Patient's History of Medical Cannabis
- Policy Policy
- Join Join
Pages tagged "AB 258"
Posted on Blog by · June 01, 2015 11:00 AM
You have a chance to shape the future of medical cannabis in California in just two weeks. That’s when hundreds of patients and advocates will be in Sacramento to talk with their lawmakers about more than a dozen bills touching almost every aspect medical cannabis – commercial licensing and regulation, penalties for manufacturing concentrates, environmental standards for cultivation, patients’ rights, and more. What happens (or does not happen) with these bills will affect you in some way.
- Workshops on regulating medical cannabis cultivation and using the voter initiative process in your hometown
- Special briefing on the exciting developments with more than a dozen bills
- ASA’s signature Citizen Lobbyist Training and insider’s information about your lawmakers
- Face-to-face meetings with lawmakers and staff
- Press conference, pictures, and videos about your participation
- A free VIP reception with lawmakers and other advocates
- A great comedy show with comedian, journalist, and cannabis personality Ngaio Bealum
Want fliers to help promote the event? Email [email protected] or call (916) 449-3975.
Want to know more about the bills? Sign up for the ASA-CCSA email discussion list here:
See you in Sacramento June 14 and 15!Read more