- About About
Medical Patient Resources Becoming a State-Authorized Patient Talking to your doctor The Medical Cannabis Patient’s Guide for U.S. Travel Patient's Guide to CBD Patient's Guide to Medical Cannabis Guide to Using Medical Cannabis Condition-based Booklets Growing Cannabis Cannabis Tincture, Salve, Butter and Oil Recipes Leaf411 Affordability Program Tracking Treatment & Gathering Data with Releaf App Medical Professional Resources CME for Medical Professionals Cannabis Safety Medical Cannabis Research
- Legal Legal
Advocacy ASA Chapters Start an ASA Chapter Take Action Campaigns No Patient Left Behind End Pain, Not Lives Vote Medical Marijuana Medical Cannabis Advocate's Training Center Resources for Tabling and Lobby Days Strategic Planning Civics 101 Strategic Messaging Citizen Lobbying Participating in Implementation Movement Building Organizing a Demonstration Organizing Turnout for Civic Meetings Public Speaking Media 101 Patient's History of Medical Cannabis
Policy Model Federal Legislation Download Ending The Federal Conflict Public Comments by ASA Industry Standards Guide to Regulating Industry Standards Recognizing Science using the Data Quality Act Fact Sheet on ASA's Data Quality Act Petition to HHS Data Quality Act Briefs ASA Data Quality Act petition to HHS Information on Lawyers and Named Patients in the Data Quality Act Lawsuit Reports 2020 State of the States Medical Cannabis Access for Pain Treatment Medical Cannabis in America
- Join Join
How to become an ASA Affiliate
What is an ASA Affiliate?
ASA Affiliates are like-minded groups and organizations who choose to work on ASA campaigns in their regions. ASA Affiliates work with ASA on regional and national campaigns for safe access.
- Affiliates must be an incorporated entity and have at least 5 current members of ASA as associates of their organization.
- Hold at least one joint fundraiser with ASA.
- Participate in bi-annual reciprocal membership drive.
- Promote ASA activities.
- Support the Affiliate Statement of Principles
The ASA Affiliate Statement of Principles
- Support Safe Access. ASA Affiliates agree to support and participate in ASA campaigns to expand safe access to medical marijuana.
- Community Respect. ASA Affiliates treat organizations and individuals in the medical marijuana movement with respect. ASA Affiliates seek to resolve any disputes with other activists or organizations in a calm and respectful manner.
- Monthly Involvement. ASA Affiliates participate in ASA conference calls and organizing activities to stay networked with ASA and abreast of key developments in the fight for safe access.
How do we become an ASA Affiliate?
In your email, include your name, contact information, organizational name, and description. Please state in your email that you are applying to be an ASA Affiliate, and that you endorse the ASA Affiliate Statement of Principles above.