Help ASA protect and expand patients' rights!
I am a volunteer, co-founder, and member of the Board of Directors of Americans for Safe Access (ASA) and Americans for Safe Access Foundation, and I serve as ASA’s California Director.
Some of my priorities right now include:
- Adopting legislation to protect patients in California from discrimination in employment, housing, parental rights, and equal access to health care
- Protecting and expanding safe, legal, and dignified access to medicine for patients
- Ensuring quality and safety in the medical cannabis industry
- Building a bigger and more effective grassroots base of support for medical cannabis
- Ending federal interference and intimidation in California and other medical cannabis states
- Recruiting new members and finding new resources to support ASA’s work
I would like to raise $5,000 to help achieve these goals. Please join me in supporting ASA, the nation’s leading medical cannabis patients’ advocacy organization!
I got involved in medical cannabis activism because people I love need this medicine. They should not face prosecution, discrimination, or harm for using the doctor-recommended medicine that helps.
In addition to my advocacy work, I have been a part of the medical cannabis industry in California since 1999. It has been my privilege to help establish and work with some of the most reputable medical cannabis patients’ cooperatives and collectives in the state. I currently serve on the Board of Directors of the Los Angeles Patients and Caregivers Group in West Hollywood, CA.